JOIN OUR TEAM
WE ARE HIRING
Part Time Fulfillment Coordinator
The Confetti Post is an e-commerce “party in a box” care package company. We create packages with party themes to help people celebrate birthdays and other milestones and cheer up friends when long distances make it hard to do so in person. We have just relocated to our new headquarters tucked into a beautiful, historic building in one of Fort Wayne’s oldest neighborhoods, and need the skills of a Fulfillment Coordinator to help us continue to grow.
The Confetti Post is looking to hire a friendly, self-starter to manage order fulfillment, packaging, and other tasks as needed. This is a part time position at 15-20 hours a week with quite a bit of flexibility.
The Confetti Post is a small business with an exciting start-up culture. We are looking for someone who can roll with the punches and keep a positive attitude as we learn and grow together. You will be equipped with all the tools you need to succeed---and we promise to have some fun too!
- Fulfilling online orders: includes navigating Shopify’s e-commerce platform, organizing order contents, assembling boxes, picking products from shelves and organizing them into a neat presentation inside the box, purchasing and printing shipping labels, and responding to customer inquiries within the web platform
- Improving systems to create more efficiency and minimize errors in order fulfillment
- Communicating with our customers and creating a positive experience for them
- Maintaining accurate stock counts to minimize inventory errors
- Making and packaging confetti: involves standing while using a handheld rotary blade, cutting mat, and tissue paper
- Packaging balloons and other products
- Stocking shelves as new inventory is received
- Organizing and cleaning as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to navigate multiple web platforms comfortably
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel
- Friendly, optimistic attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Eye for design or product styling
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and navigate pulling from and stocking shelves up to 6 feet high
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in retail, e-commerce, product production, customer service, or order fulfillment preferred
- Flexibility in work hours, scheduling, and making room for life’s events
- Working with a fun, growing brand in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Opportunity to gain skills in many areas of online retail as you choose
- Wage will be an hourly rate determined by the strengths of the candidate
Fulfillment Coordinator must work from our headquarters at 1412 Delaware Ave, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805 and reports directly to Confetti Post Founder. Prefer for Fulfillment Coordinator to work within the hours of 8:30am-3pm M-F alongside Founder and the hours must be broken into 3-5 days per week. We will work together to create a schedule that works best for everyone, and may be able to offer flexibility around school (post-secondary), other employment, and/or childcare schedules, even outside the above stated hours.
Interested applicants should send an email to email@example.com with a description of why you would be a good fit at The Confetti Post and must include his/her favorite ice cream flavor in the email. Please also include a list of previous experience (volunteer and paid) and three non-relative references. This can be in the form of a resume, but does not need to be.