Corporate Order FAQ
We love helping you celebrate your employees and clients! There are so many ways we can help, and it looks different for every customer. However, there is some basic information that covers most orders to help you get started. Always reach out with your questions!
What is considered a “bulk” order?
We apply the term “bulk” to any order over 5 of the exact same package.
How long is the bulk order process?
All bulk orders require a minimum of four weeks for delivery. We recommend reaching out 5-6 weeks in advance of your “in-hands” date. 3 week timelines may be accommodated on a limited case by case basis. Rush charges may apply. Small bulk orders may be able to be turned around ASAP depending on inventory levels. It never hurts to inquire.
What is the timeline for payment?
All bulk orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit. This must be paid prior to us ordering any stock or placing your order on our fulfillment calendar. The 50% balance is due two days prior to shipment.
Typical bulk order timeline?
- Weeks 1-2: Iron out the details of the order via phone and/or email.
- 50% deposit due to secure place on the calendar and order stock.
- Weeks 2-4: Wait for needed inventory to arrive. (This can be zero weeks if we already have the stock on hand, but this is rare especially for Original Parties.)
- Weeks 3-5: Team Confetti Post assembles and prepares order for shipment. This can take anywhere from 2 business days to 2 weeks depending on the size of the order.
- Shipping addresses due one week prior to shipment.
- 50% balance due two days prior to shipment.
- Week 4-6: Order is shipped with chosen mail service.
- USPS First Class: Delivery in 1-10 days (2-5 most likely)
- USPS Priority: Delivery in 2-5 days (2-3 most likely)
- USPS Overnight Express: Delivery in 1-2 days guaranteed (requires significant rate increase)
Are there order minimums?
There are no order minimums for orders built from the same options and framework available on the website. Adding a logo to the gift message card only requires a minimum of 5 packages. All other customization or special requests require minimums. See below.
Can we customize our Party?
All custom orders require 5 weeks minimum for design and production.
- All bulk orders may include a free logo placed on the gift message card.
- Custom Greeting Card (custom colors and/or greeting text/design)*:
- Original Digital Print: 50-100=$50 design and print fee
- Original Digital Print: 100 plus=complimentary design and printing
- Teeny Letterpress Print: 75-150=$100 design and print fee
- Teeny Letterpress Print: 150 plus =$75 design and print fee
*Original Square Digital Print Greeting Card designs may be used in Teeny Parties.
- Custom Balloon:
- 150 piece minimum at $1 per balloon plus a $125 design and plate fee
- Customer supplied design or logo reduces the fee to a $50 plate fee
- Custom Confetti
- Minimum 25 Parties: We are happy to make a custom assortment using our in-house rainbow colors. We cannot match brand colors exact.
- Custom Packaging/Box:
- We do not offer custom packaging. All orders come in our standard branded Yellow Boxes.
- Custom Contents:
- Many of the items we offer for sale are available from our approved vendors in alternative flavors and color combinations. Please inquire. Minimum quantities will vary.
- Ordering products from non-established vendors typically requires a 100-piece minimum. (This refers to including items that are not already available on our website.) Please inquire and we will make determinations on a case by case basis.
- You may supply your own items to include in a custom box on a case by case basis. This will cost a minimum $1 service fee per item per package in addition to costs incurred due to added weight shipping costs. Items will be limited by size due to the constraints of our packaging.
Do you ship internationally?
We only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. Shipping times and rates for Canada are highly variable and can cost between $18-70 per package depending on shipping method and package size. They can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to travel.
How do we submit addresses?
When you send an order inquiry, we will supply you with a spreadsheet template to submit your bulk addresses.
How do we track our orders?
Once your order ships, we will send a spreadsheet that includes tracking information for each of your recipients.
What happens if some of the packages are returned?
- If a package is returned due to an incorrect address, the following policy will apply:
- We contact you with the recipient name and reason the package was returned. If you would like us to reship the package to an alternate address, we will send an invoice for the shipping costs only, rounded up to the nearest dollar. Invoice must be paid within 5 business days or the package becomes the property of The Confetti Post. We will reship the package to its new destination within 2 business days of the invoice being paid.
- If we do not hear back within 10 business days with an updated address, the returned package will become the property of The Confetti Post.
- If a package is returned due to an error made by USPS, we will work with you to resolve this situation. (This is extraordinarily rare.)
How do I get started?
Reach out to us and be sure to include the following details with your inquiry:
- Target delivery date
- Quantity of packages
- Budget per package
- Products of most interest