We love questions, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
I am confused. How does this work again?
The hard part is choosing your Party theme (aka super fun care package.) The rest is easy!
1. Choose a Party. Choose from either our pre-curated care packages in one of three sizes (Teeny, Original, or Loaded) or choose to Build Your Own. Browse around and pick the theme and gifts that fit your occasion and recipient best.
2. Personalize and Set Delivery. Once you add pre-curated packages to the shopping cart, you can also include Add-On Gifts. Find Add-Ons by scrolling to the bottom of the product page, following the pop-up after you "add to cart" or clicking the "Add-Ons" tab on the left sidebar.
- Teeny Parties can include up to three optional Add-On Gifts. Teeny Box orders containing more than three Add-Ons may experience a delay if they cannot fit into the package and those items will be refunded.
- Original and Loaded Parties are pre-curated to fit the theme and can include as many Add-Ons as you like (or none at all).
Once you have added a Party to your cart, you will leave a sweet message that we can pass along to the party person and set delivery to your preferences. (See shipping for more info.)
Be sure to fill out the recipient's mailing address on the checkout page. A few more clicks to finish the checkout, then...
3. Relax. We take care of the rest. We will get the Party all packed up just as you requested and mail it straight to the party person's doorstep. (No receipts or billing information is ever included.) Imagine the happy dances he/she will do once they open your gift. You really do send the best gifts!
How long does it take to ship?
All orders placed by 4pm EST ship next day from our headquarters in Indiana (except for Sundays and USPS holidays.) We know how important it is to get your package in the mail right away.
By default, all Parties are shipped USPS Ground (2-5 days) with free shipping.
Typically, allow 3-7 days from placing your order until delivery for USPS Ground shipping and 3-5 days for USPS Priority. Use this chart as a handy dandy tool, but keep in mind they are estimates only:
Do you ship internationally?
We now only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. Additional shipping charges apply to Canadian orders as well as longer travel times. This information is provided at checkout
Are receipts included in the package?
Nope! We never included receipts or any type of billing information inside the box as they are all sent as gifts. In fact, the recipient will never even know who sent the gift unless you sign your name on the message card.
Can I ship multiple parties in one order?
Yes! Our Multiship feature is still in testing so please reach out if you have questions or encounter issues.
Option 1: Sending an identical Party to more than one recipient? Add a single Party to your cart. Click "Ship to Multiple Addresses" at the top left of the Cart. Click "Ship Another" to duplicate the Party and ship to each separate address. You will add the "Gift Messages" once you continue to Checkout.
Option 2: Sending different Parties to more than one recipient? Add each Party to your Cart individually. Click "Ship to Multiple Addresses" at the top left of the Cart. Enter and assign a recipient and address for each item. For "Add-On" gifts, simply be sure to assign the same recipient/address as the "parent" product. Our system will automatically match these products to ensure the gift is included in the proper gift box. You will add the "Gift Messages" once you continue to Checkout.
Once your order is placed, you will receive one confirmation email. Once the orders ship, you will receive a separate email with individual tracking information for each recipient.
Tracking says my package was delivered, but it wasn't. What do I do?
First of all, don't panic. 99% of the time, the gift is safely in the hands of the recipient within 24 hours of this type of occurrence happening. The delivery email you receive is automated when USPS scans the package as delivered. Sometimes this is done when delivered to a main office at an apartment complex or sometimes the package was received by someone else in the household. If the recipient still hasn't received the package 24 hours after the delivery email, please reach out so we can help you get to the bottom of it!
What happens if the package I sent is returned?
- If a package is returned due to an incorrect address, the following policy will apply:
- We contact you with the reason the package was returned. If you would like us to reship the package to an alternate address, we will send an invoice for the shipping costs only, rounded up to the nearest dollar. Invoice must be paid within 5 business days or the package becomes the property of The Confetti Post. We will reship the package to its new destination within 2 business days of the invoice being paid.
- If we do not hear back within 10 business days with an updated address, the returned package will become the property of The Confetti Post.
- If a package is returned due to an error made by USPS, we will work with you to resolve this situation. (This is extraordinarily rare.)
Do you accept returns?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please contact us if you have a problem. We will do our absolute best to ensure you are happy.
Because of their nature, Teeny Parties and Custom Orders are non-returnable.
Original and Loaded Party Boxes may be returned only in their original condition, unused and undamaged. Original and Loaded Party Boxes will be charged a $10 restocking fee. The $10 will be deducted from your product refund. Returns can only be made within 10 business days of receiving your package. Please contact us at email@example.com for returns and exchanges.
For your protection, please pack your return item securely, return your order with an insured trackable courier, and retain your receipt. The Confetti Post is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. We cannot refund shipping charges on returned or exchanged items. Returns due to customer error in the shipping address are subject to $5, $10, and $15 restocking fees depending on size of package.
Do you take custom and/or bulk orders?
What is the nutritional information for X treat?
See a list of ingredients for all of our edible options here. If you are looking to meet a particular dietary need that is not met with the options offered for your occasion, please contact us to arrange a custom order with another product in stock and at the retail price of the new substituted item. Hint: Organic Gummy Cubs are safe for almost all dietary needs: Kosher, Gluten Free, Gelatin Free, Preservative Free, Pesticide Free, Nut Free, GMO Free, Vegan, Tree Nut Free, No Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Sweeteners.
Do you offer any kosher treats?
Yes! Our Organic Gummy Cubs are kosher and may be chosen as the treat for any Teeny Party and subbed upon request in Original and Loaded Parties.
For what ages are your products intended?
At The Confetti Post, we believe everyone deserves a party! However, our products are not designed for children below three years. Children of all ages should never be left alone with any of our products.
How do you protect my privacy?
Do you charge sales tax?
Orders with Indiana shipping addresses will automatically be charged a sales tax in addition to your subtotal. For orders outside of Indiana, please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are the customer's own expense and responsibility.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All of our transactions are made through Shopify's third party gateway in order to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and is handled over SSL encryption.