July is National Ice Cream month. That means ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 31 days! Okay, maybe not. Here are 10 other ways you can celebrate all month long.
1. Go on an ice cream crawl, taste testing different flavors at all the ice cream hot spots in town.
2. Snuggle up with this ice cream pillow from Target.
3. Try your hand at making your own ice cream.
Two Peas and Their Pod / Via twopeasandtheirpod.com
Try this no-churn recipe.
5. Relive your childhood, and get a treat or two from the ice cream truck.
Big D’s / Via amusementrentalsnorthernva.com
7. Kiss a cow. To thank them for their sweet cream that makes your life so much happier.
Waldo93 / Via pixabay.com
9. Buy these adorable ice cream earrings from Obsessories and wear them all month long.
Obsessories / Via etsy.com
10. Send one of our Ice Cream Parties to treat someone, or heck, treat yourself!
We obviously saved the best for last!
What other ways will you be celebrating this month? Leave a comment below to let me know!