November is a month of thanks. So I want to take a moment to share with you some of the things that I am thankful for here at The Confetti Post.
I started The Confetti Post eight short months ago with a dream of helping people celebrate those they care for even when long distances make it too hard to be present in person. And a dream to support other small, independent businesses pursuing their dreams.
It has been so fun watching it grow and continually morph into something really amazing.
This year, I am thankful for:
- Sending parties to 42 states and 11 countries! Yes really. (If you need to know, we still need to hit Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, Maine, Vermont, North Dakota, Kansas, and Mississippi.)
- Nearly doubling all of our first year goals in only seven months.
- Stories. The stories of how you love and how your kindness makes others feel.
- The opportunity to work with so many fabulous small businesses—who are doing really amazing things to make the world brighter.
- Connections. I have made connections in my own city and virtually that I never would have made without starting The Confetti Post.
- My role as a Mom. Owning my own business and choosing to work on something apart from my children has made me a better Mom to my two beautiful children.
- Our giving partners. I love witnessing the work of our giving partners and being a small part of it: Box of Balloons and The Confetti Foundation.
- Most of all, this community. Building up a group of lovers, encouragers, and doers has been so inspiring. You all make this worth it. I am so humbled by you.
Thank you for your support. Let’s keep working together to make this world a more beautiful place.
To help you share some thanks in party form, you can take 20% off our Teeny Thanks A Million Party with code “thankful” through the end of November.
I would love to hear some things you are thankful for too. Leave a comment below and let me know.
Much love and many thanks,
P.S. Fun holiday goodies AND new packaging coming next week! Did you catch the sneak peek on Facebook?